Today is Abraham Lincoln’s birfdate. (February 12, 1809 – April 15, 1865)
Abe’s birthday twin is Charles Robert Darwin (12 February 1809 – 19 April 1882)
They were born on the same exact date! How koool.
My birfdate twin (not the sister that came out of my moms vagina 18 min after me.) is Pete Cashmore! (born September 18, 1985)
Is it wrong that i want to watch my birthday twin fuck/make love to Alicia Keys? Look at Pete Cashmore! He’s soo sexxxy.
If i could marry any chick right now i’d choose Alicia Keys. She’s sexxxy as sex too!!
i cant wait for her new video to come out for Put It In A Love Song I love that song because i love cheese! yummy.
My mini tribute for today’s special day. (click on the photos to read my captions, or just hover over them like youre Marty McFly.)
Lincoln melts my icy cold heart. The reason why is crazy. Longish story that i’ll turn into one sentence for now.
I was Abe Lincoln’s psychic in one of my past lives.
This is about my love for ze Octopus. Me gusta la octopusa!
I did a little wiki search and here’s what i found; neat things you may already know or not know about Octopuses.
1. Octopuses have three hearts. Two pump blood through each of the two gills, while the third pumps blood through the body.
2. An octopus’s suction cups are equipped with chemoreceptors so that the octopus can taste what it is touching.
3. According to the USDA Nutrient Database (2007), cooked octopus contains approximately 139 calories per three ounce portion, and is a source of vitamin B3, B12, potassium, phosphorus, and selenium
4. Octopuses often escape even from supposedly secure tanks, due to their problem solving skills, mobility and lack of rigid structure.Octopuses are highly intelligent, probably the most intelligent of all invertebrates.
5. Most octopuses can eject a thick blackish ink in a large cloud to aid in escaping from predators. The main colouring agent of the ink is melanin.
6. An octopus has a hard beak, with its mouth at the center point of the arms.
7. When under attack, some octopuses can perform arm autotomy, in a similar manner to the way skinks and other lizards detach their tails. The crawling arm serves as a distraction to would-be predators.
8. There are around 300 recognized octopus species, which is over one-third of the total number of known cephalopod species.All octopuses are venomous, but only the small blue-ringed octopuses are deadly to humans.
Yesterday marked the 40th anniversary of the Sharon Tate/LaBianca murders. In honor of the murders I went to La Luz de Jesus Gallery to get schooled on insanity by Adam Gorightly. He gave a very awesome presentation pertaining to Black Magic, Mind Control and The Manson Family. There I learned more about;
– Project MK-ULTRA
Sharon Tate (she was 8 1/2 months pregnant when she was killed) was married to Roman Polanski- he directed Rosemary’s Baby (1968)
Sorry that i’m keeping it a little too real, but it’ll help you understand the horrific truth that was with Charles Manson and his clan.
I got this photo from Serial Killer Calendar
I havent fully discovered my odd fascination with the whole Manson thing, but I do know that I am not a Manson fan, nor do I have any remorse for anyone involved in any killings.
Sharon Tate’s mother Doris Tate helped make changes in the amendment of California laws for victims of violent crimes. Learn more about her foundation here; i CAN. Doris Tate made sure that Manson and his crew did not get granted parole, and hopefully it stays that way til they all die.
I do recommend people watch this movie which you can check out at your local library (weeeird.)
It’s pretty crazy knowing that The Manson family lived near where I live, -Chatsworth. eee.
“Scenes from Hendrickson ‘Manson’ documentary. Charles Manson.” (real footage)
So with all this said,
Do what you want.
Live and let live.
Dont let anyone control you.
Be happy, and dont hurt anyone.
We have to stick together and spread smiles.
Lets all help each other when we can.
Now to try to lighten things back up… Here’s an iSg photo flashback. :)
Found these photos from 2006,
RLO, CYN, —, MEL. flashback March 2006. Simi Valley, CA.
RLO, CYN, Jimmy, —, MEL. flashback March 2006. Simi Valley, CA.
As you all know, I suck at drawing.
I can maybe paint some letters,
and paint some faces,
but I cannot draw for shit.
RLO on the other hand was born with the skill and talent of drawing, odd enough, so was her sister CARo.
This is how it works @ iSg-
I get these bogus ideas in my head, I relay them to RLO, and we go thru a couple sketches before I choose which one actually looks like the one in my head. I am very lucky that RLO and I are connected in this way since my hands and brain are not. She can relay on paper what I see in my brain as far as drawing goes.
We’ve been doing this since 2001 for iSCREAMgarbage.
When I was 16 I was working on my zine and I was like, “RLO! I need you to draw me an old school garbage can with ice cream screaming garbage.” Even tho I knew this hot bitch had mad skills I didn’t think she could make it happen. But she did! She fucken did exactly what I wanted her to.
This flamingo is one of our earlier designs- from 2004. I wanted my favorite bird to give you the bird. We went thru 3 sketches before I chose this as the final.
I’ve printed this design 24 times on 2 different tops. The first 12 are all gone. Katy Perry owns one of them!
Now I only have 9 dresses left for this flamingo. I don’t think I’m going to retire the flamingo just yet, but who knows. You know me. Its only $23.85 (because I’m 23 years old, born in ’85.) $1 goes to the flamingos at the L.A. Zoo.
You can wear it as a dress or a shirt. Off the shoulders or on the shoulders.
Screen printed by some older punk rock people in the Valley on American apparel clothing.
Here’s a look @ our impromptu photoshoot from yesterday. THANKS RLO n CARo!
ZeBek’s Haus. West Hills,CA.